Terms of Service
1. Membership Terms of Service
- The "members" referred to in this membership service terms are those who have completed the membership and passed the certification in accordance with the membership procedures specified by this site. (included adding LINE@ members)
- When you use the services of this site, it means that you agree to and abide by the provisions of these terms of service and the provisions of relevant laws.
- Products on this site are only available for wholesale member purchases, and retail services are not provided
- This website adopts a membership system, and the service is only available for wholesale members, not general retail, so the terms of the seven-day appreciation period of the Consumer Protection Law are not applicable.
- This site reserves the right to review and join the membership. In addition, for those who have joined the membership, this site also reserves the right to cancel their membership.
- The revision of the terms of service for members applies to all members. When this site revises the terms of service, it will be announced on this site.
2. Privacy Protection
- When using the membership services provided by this site, use the account and password that you logged in when you joined the membership.
- Members are responsible for the use and management of account numbers and passwords. The member shall bear full responsibility for all actions and results caused or derived from the use of the services of this site by using the member's account and password (not related to the member himself or others).
- When a member's account number and password are lost, or they are found to have been misused by a third party for no reason, they should immediately notify this site to contact the report. responsibility.
- Every time you end the use of this service, perform member logout and close the window to ensure your membership rights.
- When the account and password of a third-party member is stolen, causing the third party or the company to be investigated or prosecuted by other third parties or administrative agencies, the third-party member or the company has the right to claim damages from you, including but not limited to Litigation costs, attorney fees and loss of goodwill, etc.
4. Member login information
- Member login information must provide you with correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself.
- Member login information must not be forged or false (ex such as personal information and credit card information). Once found, the company may refuse its right to join membership. And can suspend or terminate their membership, and if they violate the relevant laws of the Republic of China, they will also be investigated according to law.
- When the basic information of members (ex: address, telephone and other login information) is changed, please update the relevant personal information from time to time to ensure its correctness and completeness. If the information you provide is wrong or inconsistent, this website has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you to continue to use this service.
- Without the consent of the member himself, the company will not disclose information involving personal privacy to third parties in principle, except for the principle of data sharing... etc. (please refer to the relevant provisions of the "Privacy Protection Statement" on this site).
- Members shall keep their passwords properly and shall not disclose or provide them to others to know or use; all actions using the service with the same member ID number and password will be considered as belonging to the member himself and the password holder. Behavior.
- If a member discovers or suspects that a third party is using his or her membership ID number or password, he should immediately notify the company and take necessary and necessary preventive measures. However, the above notice shall not be construed as the company's responsibility or obligation to pay any form of compensation or compensation to the member.
5. Use behavior
- All your use of this service must comply with relevant local or international laws and regulations; you shall be solely responsible for all the user's behavior.
- You agree that you will never use this service for illegal purposes or in an illegal manner, and you will indeed abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and the international practices of the Internet, and guarantee that you will not use this service to engage in acts that infringe upon the rights and interests of others or violate the law.
- You should abide by the following restrictions when using the membership services of this site:
- Content that damages the personality of others or intellectual property rights such as trademark rights, copyrights, or other rights.
- Use words that violate public order or good customs or other illegal words.
- Extreme remarks with strong political and religious overtones.
- Without the permission of the company, you may not use this service or other resources provided on this website, including graphic databases, software for writing web pages, etc., to engage in any commercial transactions, or to solicit advertisers or sponsors.
- Other resources provided on this website, including graphic materials, software for writing web pages, etc., are authorized by the original company to use by the company. Please do not download or engage in any commercial transactions by yourself, or solicit advertisers or sponsors to use them.
- Other content that violates the "Member Terms of Service" of this site.
6. The company's exclusive rights
- All software or content contained in this service or linked to this service, or content provided by the company's advertisers or partners, are protected by their copyrights or other proprietary rights or laws.
- When you transmit information to the services provided by the company, you agree that this information is fully open (anyone can browse). You authorize and license the Company to reproduce, modify, adapt or otherwise use all or part of the content, and to create derivative works from the content. The copyright of derivative works belongs to the company.
- The ownership and management rights of the advertising billboards and event messages appearing on the pages of all web pages are owned by the company. Users are not allowed to use all the information without the prior consent of the company.
- The member agrees and authorizes this website to provide the required member information to the cooperative unit (third party) for the purpose of providing personalized services or related value-added services for use within the agreed scope. In the list of products or services of the cooperative unit (third party), this website may be notified to delete its information from the list, and at the same time, it will give up its right to purchase discounts or awards outside this website.
- At the same time, for the purpose of providing marketing, market analysis, statistics or research, or for the purpose of providing members with personalized services or value-added services, members agree that the company, or the company's strategic partners, may record, save, and use members on this website. The retained or generated data and records, and statistical data may be disclosed or used without disclosing the respective data.
- For the personal data logged by members, members agree that this website can collect, process, save, transmit and use such data within a reasonable range to provide users with other information or services, or to generate member statistical data, or to conduct website related information. Road behavior surveys or marketing studies.
7. Termination of authorization
- In the following circumstances, this website has the right to stop or interrupt the provision of this service:
- When replacing, upgrading, maintaining or constructing the software and hardware equipment related to this service.
- When a sudden failure of electronic communication equipment occurs.
- When natural disasters or other force majeure factors make this website unable to provide services.
- The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential property or non-property damages incurred by the user in the use of the service or the use of the service.
- Users should back up the text, pictures and other information uploaded in the message; the company is not responsible for the loss or damage of all or part of its content for any reason.
- The company does not assume any responsibility for the use of this service or the results produced, nor does it guarantee that the software related to this service is free of defects or will be corrected.
- All your remarks, opinions or actions on this site only represent you personally; it does not represent the position of the company, and the company is not responsible for it. The company does not guarantee the correctness of the identity claimed by the user.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any intimidation, defamation, obscenity or any other wrongful conduct involved in or through the Service.
- For any goods or services you purchase or obtain through the Service, or advertise, sell or deliver through the Company's sponsors or advertisers, you shall bear the possible risks or negotiate claims against the goods or service providers in accordance with the law, It has nothing to do with the company, and the company does not take any responsibility.
9. Right to Amend
- When you start to use this service, it means that you have fully read, understood and agreed to accept the content of these terms. The company reserves the right to revise and change the content of these terms at any time, and will not notify members individually. It is recommended that you check these terms of service regularly. If you continue to use the service after the modification and change of these terms, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to accept the modification or modification of these terms.
- The company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify or suspend the provision of this service to you, and you shall not claim any compensation for this.
X. Protection of intellectual property rights
- The software, programs and all contents on this website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, and web design, are legally owned by this website or other rights holders, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. Limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how.
- No one may use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish, restore engineering, decompile or reverse assemble. If you want to quote or reproduce the aforementioned software, programs or website content, you must obtain the prior written consent of this website or other rights holders in accordance with the law. In the event of a violation, you shall be liable for damages to this website or other rights holders (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees, etc.).
11. Other provisions
- Disputes arising from the performance of this service shall be resolved through negotiation by both parties; if the negotiation fails, a lawsuit may be filed in accordance with the law.
- If the company is investigated or prosecuted by a third party or an administrative agency due to your use of the service, the company has the right to claim damages from you, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney fees and loss of goodwill, etc. .
- For the foreseeable software and hardware maintenance work that may cause system interruption or suspension, the company will notify members in an appropriate way before the situation occurs.
12. Membership termination and the company's obligation to notify:
- The company has the right to change the content of each service or terminate the service of any member account.
- If a member decides to terminate the membership of the company, he can directly notify the company by email or cancel through the mechanism provided by the company, and the company will cancel your membership information as soon as possible.
- The member has the obligation to notify the cancellation of the membership of the company, and from the date of cessation of the membership of the company (subject to the date of the company's e-mail), lose all the benefits and rights provided by the service.
- In order to avoid the loss of members' entitlements due to malicious incidents, when the member informs the company to stop membership, the company will confirm by e-mail again, and then cancel the membership.